Hi, my name is Kristin. I am from a small town you have probably never heard of, Eden, NC. I am sure it is like any other small town, nothing to do and everyone knows everybody so there are NO secrets around here. I promise if you fart someone will know about it. Out of shear small town boredom I have decided to start a blog. Why? Well I have played Farmville and Cafe World on Facebook so much that the novelty has wore off. Myspace got bored when I graduated high school. What better way to occupy my time than to share with the world wide web my thoughts. Do I really expect anyone to read this? No, not really. I am sure my mom will and the lady that sits beside me at work, since she has thinks I can do this (Thanks Teresa). I hope you find this as interesting as I do and if you don't well... everyone is entitled to have their opinion. A few things I will blog about are:
-Funny photos, article, videos that I run across, I love to laugh and you should too.
- SCWA news, SCWA is a local indy wrestling alliance I am apart of from time to time I plan to post information regarding the wrestlers and things going on within the SCWA
- Things about me, my pets, my boyfriend, and my life
- Reviews of movies, tv shows and music I find interesting.
- Things that I endorse, we will call them "Kristin Approved" If I find something that I like or dislike I will be sure to share.
- Sports. I am sure you are thinking wait I thought she was a girl... well yes I do know a thing or two about sports
I hope you enjoy this adventure as much as I do. This is going to be a work in progress.
In the mean time if you like to find out more about me please visit:
www.myspace.com/giggles5806
http://www.facebook.com/people/Kristin-Atkins/1202244735
Ciao for now,
Kristin
| Get a hit counter here. |
No comments:
Post a Comment